Use of This Website
Gendai Agency Inc. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”) manages and operates its website (hereinafter referred to as this “Website”) for the purpose of promoting understanding of the Company's business.
By using this Website, you agree to the following terms and conditions. Please read and understand them before using this Website and know that the Company reserves the right to make alterations without prior notice.
Copyright on all text, documents, graphics, design, and other content contained on this Website belongs to Gendai Agency Inc. (hereinafter referred to as the “Company”), the original authors, or other copyright holders. No information or content contained on this Website may be copied, reproduced, or otherwise used for any commercial purpose, as defined by the Copyright Act of Japan.
The Company reserves the right to alter or delete the information on this Website without prior notice.
This Website contains forecasts based on forward-looking assumptions, projections, and plans. Actual results may differ from forecasts due to risks and uncertainties relating to the global economy, competitive situation, foreign exchange fluctuations, and other factors.
“The following system environment is recommended for optimal viewing of this Website. The latest versions of your web browser and plugins may be required to view some content.”
- Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7
- Mac OS X 10.8 or later
- Web Browser
- Windows: Microsoft Internet Explorer 11 or later, Firefox 2.0 or later, or latest versions of Firefox and Google Chrome
- Macintosh: Safari 2.0 or later, or latest versions of Firefox and Google Chrome
- Adobe Acrobat Reader 5.0 or later
- Adobe Flash Player 8.0 or later
Interpretation and application of this Website and the site policy are governed by the laws of Japan.
As a general rule, links to the Gendai Agency Inc. homepage may be freely created. However, the Company assumes no responsibility whatsoever for the content of any linked website.
Please link to the top page of the website.
Links from the following websites are strictly prohibited:
- Websites with content that may slander or harm the reputation of the Company's business or activities;
- Websites that in the reasonable judgment of the Company may undermine public trust in the Company or cause damage by other means;
- Websites containing illegal or potentially illegal content;
- Websites involved in, or that have the potential to be involved in, activities that are illegal or potentially illegal; and
- “Websites with the potential to mislead third parties through links that use frames or other methods to obscure the origin of the Company's content.”