Gendai Agency strives to manage with due care the personal information we receive from our customers and the personal information we collect ourselves, in accordance with the following policies.
- We abide by the Law Concerning the Protection of Personal Information as well as related enforcement ordinances, and the Ministry of Economy, Trade and Industry's related guidelines for economic and industrial sectors.
- In the course of doing business, in providing our services, or in providing information about our services, we may receive personal information from our customers, or we may also gather personal information directly; we use such information only for the purposes for which it was gathered.
- We make utmost efforts to prevent any unauthorized access, alteration, or leak of personal information stored in our databases, by practicing strict security policies to carefully manage and protect the confidentiality of customer personal information.
- We may outsource the handling of personal information entrusted to us by our customers. In such cases, we will enter into contracts regarding the preservation of confidentiality and the protection of personal information; we also conduct inspections of security and management procedures, to ensure that data is managed properly, with all measures necessary to prevent unauthorized access, leaks and alteration of data.
- If a request is received from a customer to disclose, correct, stop using or delete his/her personal information we shall respect the desires of that individual and take the necessary response within reasonable limits.
- We have established the following contact especially for inquiries concerning personal information.